Friday, January 20, 2012

Kids Apply Sunscreen Most From Pump Dispensers

An Australian study published in the Archives of Dermatology found that pump dispensers lead children to use the most sunscreen compared to other types of dispensers. Additionally, kids tended to use more sunscreen when it came from squeeze bottles than roll-on dispensers. In their report, the researchers suggested that education, availability, easy dispensing and uniform coverage of sunscreen give children the best protection.

2 comments:

  1. I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again
    Magnaflow 15033 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tail Pipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, You've done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.
    Scarpa Women's Kailash GTX Lady Hiking Boot

    ReplyDelete